Monday, April 13, 2009

Can I grow Wisteria and Lilac in North Texas and when is the best time to plant them?

Yes they grow very well in North Texas. Right now is the time to plant them. I%26#039;m from North Texas. Lilacs grow very well here.

Can I grow Wisteria and Lilac in North Texas and when is the best time to plant them?
Wisteria grows in East Texas so I expect it to grow in North Texas.





I don%26#039;t think lilacs will. They need a milder climate. We have tried them but with no luck.
Reply:I am in zone 7 Fort Smith AR. Are you zone 8? Wisteria grows like crazy here so I am sure they would grow there. But lilacs don%26#039;t do so well. I grew up zone 5 and you would see them everywhere. I haven%26#039;t seen a healthy lilac here yet. They all seem to get powdery mildew if they survive the heat at all.



skin color charts

No comments:

Post a Comment